OUR VERDICT: The best value-for-money cross training shoe.
[button color=”blue” size=”normal” alignment=”center” rel=”nofollow” openin=”newwindow” url=”http://shrsl.com/u2ty”]CLICK FOR PRICE[/button]
Reebok CrossFit Speed TR 2.0
About the Speed TR
Reebok CrossFit Speed TR 2.0 is the second edition of the “Speed TR” shoe. The previous model was released in January 2016 and was well-received by CrossFitters and regular gym-goers.
The purpose of creating the “Speed TR” line by Reebok was to provide a shoe that is more suitable for fast workouts that mainly consist of bodyweight exercises and/or lightweight barbell work.
Reebok Speed TR 2.0 is a versatile shoe designed for dynamic WODs and speedwork. CORDURA® material reinforces the upper for feet protection while the improved outsole provides more grip on any surface.
REEBOK CROSSFIT SPEED TR – THE GOOD
- Users are impressed by how comfortable the shoes are.
- They mention their lightness as something they positively surprised them.
- Despite what Reebok says, they reportedly feel quite good and sturdy enough for heavy lifting.
- A few people mentioned a grippy sole in their initial opinions.
- Testers seem to like the Speed TR 2.0’s design, especially when compared to Nano 7.0.
AND THE NOT-SO-GOOD
- Similarly to Speed TR 1.0, there are a few voices of concern regarding the sizing – the consensus is to use half a size down from Nano size.
- Although it’s a little early to tell for sure, a few testers raised concerns about the new RopePro durability.
OUR REEBOK CROSSFIT TR REVIEW SCORE – 8.6/10
Reebok CrossFit Speed TR 2.0 seems to get very positive reviews and our tests confirm that.
It received a lot of praise for its light and comfortable feel, as well as the improved design.
It’s a CrossFit shoe by design but our tests suggest it can be a great all-round training shoe for anyone going to the gym who regularly include exercises like box jumps, sprints or various bodyweight movements (air squats, pull-ups, push-ups) in their routine.
With the newest Nano moving a little closer to weightlifting shoe in its characteristic (albeit with little drop), Speed TR 2.0 looks like a good choice for more advanced CrossFitters to join their CrossFit shoe collection as the most responsive shoe.
Reebok CrossFit Speed TR – where to buy at best prices?
Reebok CrossFit Speed TR 2.0 in action